{ scrappy sunday // Falling back in love }

dimanche 29 mars 2015


Well, you guys, I am IN LOVE again! Totally falling back in love again with scrapbooking. 
Even though I lack confidence and I need to find my eye for design again. 
Still I am IN LOVE.

Bon, chers amis, c'est officiel, je suis à nouveau amoureuse du scrap! à vrai dire, je ne me souviens même plus pourquoi j'ai arrêté il y a un an!!
Même si je manque encore de confiance en moi et que je dois retrouver un œil pour les couleurs et les le design, je me suis éclatée à faire cette page et une petite sœur que j'ai finie à l'instant et que je vous montrerai plus tard.


Here is the first page I made after a whole year of break and it felt so good to pull out some of these Dear Lizzy Serendipity papers and some of my favorite Crate paper embellishements as well as the last sheet of white cardstock left over from last year!! I did a massive restock of white paper since, as well as a few other papers and stickers that are just so yummy! 

J'ai simplement pioché dans mes papiers et embellissements; un peu de Dear Lizzy Serendipity, un peu de mes stickers préférés de chez Crate Paper, du cardstock blanc, et voilà! je n'ai pas trop réfléchi pour le design de la page, c'était vraiment juste pour reprendre mes marques!


I did not do too much thinking for this page, I just had fun!!


I don't even remember why I stopped doing this?? Total amnesia!!
How did it happen?? Because this last week, making this page, and another one I will show you soon and that is a little bit more elaborate in my taste,  I felt so much joy. Scrapbooking  also helps me to feel  grateful about my life. It is just all good!!

8 commentaires:

  1. you say you're lacking confidence, but you definitely shouldn't be - this page is amazing!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Cute:)
    Isn't it great to have hobbies you love in your life? And the best thing is when you don't do it because you need to, but because you want and it feels fun))

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Quel plaisir de retrouver tes pages !!! Toujours aussi magnifique !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Je suis bien contente de retrouver ton scrap ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Coucou, je suis heureuse que tu retrouves ton envie pour le scrap... qu'est-ce que ça fait du bien de revoir tes pages si créatives dont je suis absolument fan. Merci pour ce retour, bise bise du jour

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Ta page est très belle, j'aime beaucoup les bandes de papiers que tu as superposées. Super effet !

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I'm so glad you're scrapbooking again. What a surprise to find this from you today! This page is so great simple, clean, messy elegance, makes the well-chosen details -pop-!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground