{ BACK }

jeudi 30 août 2012


HI ! I am back from Italy and the sun and prefect moments.
needless to say I find it hard to be back into everyday routine!

today I am sharing late a layout I made for creative weekly over at Crate Paper blog.
It was all about patterned papers. I had to make a quilted background! it was so fun and easy!
The only thing I find that helps is to keep a visual triangle when placing the pieces of papers together. you can see I placed my blue paper and yellow papers in a triangle.

I used different collections here but mainly baby Boy blue and Babby Bo Beep.





I Printed on a cutout.





I can not resist sharing some photos from our good times. mainly for my family! hope you don't mind me enjoying a bit of nostalgia here...





 






















HUGS
SOPHIE





3 commentaires:

  1. Très jolie page, j'aime beaucoup le fond de page "effet patchwork" :)
    J'espère que tu as passé un bel été!
    Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What an absolutely gorgeous page Sophie!! That picture is too precious. ;) I really like the family pics too...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This page is AMAZING!! Love how you made it a visual triangle--BEAUTIFUL! Loving all of those vacation pictures looks like you had a BLAST! I'm playing catch up from our week long vacation as well--hoping to post some pictures and stuff to my blog today!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground