{ summer gifts : a layout / les cadeaux de l'été }

dimanche 7 août 2011

Just a quick post to share this layout I love: I probably love it because it records our summer blessings.
Most items come from Magpie club June kit: Jenni bowlin tags, October afternoon paper, and some real cool finds like the "hugs and kisses" charm.
I added my personal Jenni Bowlin rubbon which I cut in 3 parts.




feel free to click on the photo to see it in a bigger size.




This is my favorite part of the layout: in this pocket, provided with the kit, I put some flowers from our garden my girl picked up for me.



Pink Paislee hot air balloon and tag : "be grateful" provided in the kit!

Did you record your summer gifts??



i am off for the week!

Hugs and kisses

SOPHIE

3 commentaires:

  1. très joli "design" et j'adore l'idée des fleurs en souvenir.
    Je suis en vacances mais tu peux m'envoyer un mail pour qu'on discute un peu si tu veux.
    Bizz

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You document your memories beautifully in your scrapbooking! J'aime beaucoup!!! Great blog!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground