{ Magpie club project kit !!! oh! life is good! }

jeudi 4 août 2011




I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED and SO PROUD to be able to share this with you!! my first ever contribution to Magpie club project kit!
I feel very blessed today!
This project kit that Tara put together is a must have to document your trips or summer adventures!
it is packed with 7 gypsies goodies, tags, envelops, stickers...
The covers of the album are amazing and I love the sweet small "carriable" size of it!!



the ribbons come with the kit!
I added the october afternoon blue alpha.




I added this Hambly transparent from July main kit.







There are 3 sections in my kit: sea, food and pool!! Italy for you!!!!





hope you enjoyed!! this kit is a hit!!

Thank you Tara for giving me this incredible oppurtunity to share my love of scrappy things! you are my angel!!

have a great day dear friends!
savor your summer days....................;

XOXOXO
Sophie


bonjours amis francophones!
voici enfin le moment de partager avec vous la totalité de mon album crée pour la sortie du project kit de Magpie kit!! le stock est déjà épuisé!! après 3 jours en ligne!! quel succès pour Tara!! Je suis très fière de participer à cette aventure!


vouc pouvez voir ma gallerie ici!


passez une excellente journée!!

Sophie

1 commentaire:

  1. Oh Sophie, you rocked that kit! Seeing pics of yours made me want my own so I ordered it yesterday! It is amazing!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground