Horse riding queen

mardi 18 avril 2017


Spring has sprung, and it is so good!
Many things make me happy these days, and one of them is my daughter's passion for horse riding and her great talent at jumping obstacles.
We went to that beautiful place in our area for her to attend a jumping competition.
The place was so beautiful. And so was my girl!


She rode like a queen on her little poney, it was the most amazing thing to watch. 



 She was so concentrated on her race, so focused ! It made me feel good to see her so determined.






 She has so many qualities and her strength gives me hope for her future.
I am hoping I am raising a future strong woman, determined, independant and kind.




3 commentaires:

  1. she is a BEAUTIFUL natural! LOOVE these pictures!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. These are wonderful photos! She looks like she really enjoys riding, and you are so right -- she looks very regal! Great job, mama <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. je suis impressionnée car les chevaux et moi, comment dire... belle et forte jeune fille, tu as bien travaillé!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground