{ Näh-Connection interview + Foxy Mulberry }

mercredi 6 août 2014

 This sewing community is amazing!
I am really enjoying meeting all these women all around the world who share my passion for fabrics and patterns!
One of these lives in Germany and blogs at Näh-Connection. 
Annika is a very talented sewer and blogger. She currently has this series on her blog called "Sew Fantastic" and I am lucky to be part of it!
Go over to her blog to read more about me and my sewing life!!


For this series she asked each of us to create a "signature" Tee: here is mine:

 A"Foxy" Mulberry for my boy! Cna't get enough of this pattern: It is aso well made: love the finishing touches!

 I used this fox fabric from Hawthorne Threads along with this cream strippy by Dear Stella:


 This time he asked for a hood and short sleevs! Yes , Sir!

  This boys has my heart!!


SO! What are you up to?? any sewing? Are you back to work after some holidays? Are your kids back to school?? Here in France, we still have 4 weeks of holidays!! Lucky right?

4 commentaires:

  1. I love the fox print and the colorblocking! The orange buttons are perfect for it! He is the cutest!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thanks Olga! He chose the buttons himself in the shop! tasteful boy right??! thank you for visiting!

      Supprimer
  2. Salut Sophie, j'adore aussi ce patron et en particulier les jolies finitions. Je viens de coudre mon tout premier Mulberry pour mon neveu! Et j'ai encore plus envie de réitérer en voyant ta version... comme toujours magnifique!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground