{ BASIC GREY BLUE PRINT }

mercredi 30 octobre 2013


Well well, where has time gone?? Why is this poor blog left alone like that??
Well it is all because of a nasty cold and bronchitis we all got in this house!! oh , gosh... to be ill during fall break , that is truly unfair!!

But I am back today to post a bit late this layout I made for the Basic Grey blog for our Blue print series: I was inspired by this image of tassel

s:



I used the new 25th and Pine collection and created my own paper tassels:


 I love the embellishments in that collection:




 here is result: I am so glad I got to scrap this impossible photo shoot from last year's christmas eve!


well, I am off! have a great day
sophie

2 commentaires:

  1. Good to have you back--LOVE this interactive layout--BEAUTIFUL!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Mise en page originale... un très beau rendu ! J'adore Noël et toutes les créations qui en découlent !!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground