{ SCRAPPY SUNDAY }

dimanche 16 juin 2013

HELLO AND HAPPY FATHER'S  DAY TO ALL GOOD FATHERS!

We have been celebrating here in France too and the man of the family has been spoiled.
 The sun is shining and we had a barbecue in the lawn , which is just what I needed after a very busy week.

Yesterday I also had time to whip up a page that I love: 
I cut the white background with those cute birds: because my journaling is about how my boy talks, his words are sweet songs to my ears!
 He is also a funny bird and we love him so much:







I used bits and pieces from Amy Tan and Dear Lizzy latest collections and love how this pink and this bright green work together:





 and I have been working on a new dress... more birds........!
wishing you the best day!
hugs
sophie

bonjour amis francophones!

bonne fête à tous les bons pères!! 
ici nous avons fêté dignement l'homme de la maison, qui a été bien gâté. 
Pour ma part j'ai reçu le soleil et le repas au jardin comme les plus beaux cadeaux!

Je partage aujourd'hui avec vous une page faite hier, avec des "restes" de collection Amy Tan Yes Please et Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm: Une page dont j'ai découpé le fond à la Caméo avec ces oiseaux du paradis, parfaits pour décrire ce qu'est mon fils en ce moment!

Et mon petit doigt me dit qu'il y a la robe n°2 qui se prépare!!avec un patron Deer&Doe...
et.. oui... encore des oiseaux!!



allez allez le soleil et les enfants m'attendent!
biz
soph

4 commentaires:

  1. Ma soph, je viens de faire un tour complet de ton blog( que j'avais un peu négligé ces derniers temps!), toujours une belle et riche créativité.. la robe n1 j'adore, le mannequin la sublime!! Bisous. Caro.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This page is amazing! Seriously wonderful. Love it.

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground