{ DOTS / a Crate Paper Challenge }

mercredi 19 juin 2013

 Hi dear friends,
hope you are all well !
here we are in a summer mood: 3 more weeks to go until summer break, but our heads are already in the clouds!

today I am sharing a layout made for Crate Paper Creative weekly: and this week we are all about DOTS!

I played with the idea and pulled out this photo of my girl in her new dotted dress: I punched out paper and arranged them in a heart shape:



 To create the gold confetti, I dipped the rubber in embossing ink and then poured gold powder on top. I let it dry and got fun golden dots!


the title is also dotted! 


as well as the embellies!!



All items here come from The Pier.

thank you for visiting!
hugs
sophie

bonjour amis francophones!
voici ma participation à la semaine creative sur le blog de Crate Paper: "pois" !

j'ai joué le jeu à fond en partant de cette photo de ma fille avec sa nouvelle robe à gros pois.
j'ai découpé des confetti et les ai placés en forme de coeur. 

le titre aussi est à pois ainsi que les embellissements. 

ici nous attendons les vacances avec impatience.Et vous?
allez biz
soph

8 commentaires:

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground