{ SUMMER LAYOUT for CRATE PAPER }

mercredi 22 mai 2013



This week over at CRATE PAPER , we are celebrating summer splashes and beach fun times!
Of course, we are all creating with the PIER !

I created a bold layout with  stripes of papers layered with the chipboards and stickers from the same collection.





I am so fond of these gold sequins, I need more!!

well, the weather here is NOT summery at all! we never had such a bad spring here. I wore my boots and big woolen jumper today!!! I mean ........ my BOOTS! please!

hope YOU are enjoying some good weather
hugs
sophie

bonjour amis francophones 
cette semaine, chez Crate Paper, nous célébrons l'été! 
hum! oui! vu le temps ici en ce moment, il a donc bien fallu piocher dans de vielles photos! mais j'adore celle-ci , prise il y a 3 ans et demi!
J'ai utilisé THE PIER et superposé 3 bandes de papiers et des embellissements.

bon , il fait vraiment très froid ici: ce matin j'ai mis mes bottes pour aller bosser!! enfin quoi...!!??? des BOTTES en mai! arggggggggggggg

allez j'espère que vous tenez le coup malgré le froid!
bisou bisou
soph

1 commentaire:

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground