{ sketch love!}

mardi 27 septembre 2011



Hello dear scrappy friends!!

When I saw this sketch by Jen Gallager on pinterest , I knew I wanted to use it with these papers found in september Jenni Bowlin kit.
The Jillibean soup paper is to die for, right??
I made a layout about my boy's second birthday.








hope you enjoy!!

I am off to do some marking!! arghhhhhhhhhhhh!! help!!

XOXOX sophie




bonsoir amis francophones!
me voilà de retour pour un post scrap! une interprétation de ce sketch que j'adore trouvé sur Pinterest.

Une page sur mon loulou à deux ans avec des papiers Jillibean soup qui sont à tomber à la renverse!! j'adoooooooooooooooooooooooore!!

bon je vais corriger des copies !!

bonne nuit
soph

1 commentaire:

  1. Yes, that paper is fantastic. Love your photo collage and stiching. Trine

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground