{ Elle's studio's thursday sketch! }

mardi 26 juillet 2011




I love my Elle's studio's thursday sketch! always gives me inspiration!

here is this week's sketch:




and here is my take: well a very personal take actually! I went from grid to collage, wanting to try a new technique I had never used before!!

perfect for using your bits and pieces!!

papers are : jenni bowlin, october afternoon, american craft; pebbles, the girl's paperie, crate paper...




feel free to click on the image to enlarge






I used 3 Elle's studio's tags including 2 tags " date and notes " and "the best part of summer"

which are limited editions from the summer project kit.


I hope you like it!!
have a great day !

XOXOOX
Sophie

bonsoir

je partage avec vous ma version du sketch de la semaine chez Elle's studio!
une fois de plus une interprétation très personnelle, je suis passée de la grille au collage , afin d'essayer une nouvelle technique! j'aime bien le résultat qui documente la chasse au trésor de ma fille!

passez une bonne soirée

XOXOX
Soph

6 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful! Love the mix of colors and patterns!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The collage looks fantastic! I really like how you combined so many papers and tags. Such a fun layout!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You can still see the sketch :) Very cool.

    Thank you for the comment you left on my blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Très belle page, et très belles photos ! :)
    Gros bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. beautiful page! i really like the collage look.

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground