{ Easter in june!/ Pâques en juin! }

lundi 6 juin 2011

It took me ages to find a design I would like to scrap our Easter photos!!
There were a lot of them but I liked them all and didn't want to set any aside!
in the end I came up with this design , and I like the end result!

I could fit my journaling ,
listing our Easter joys!
counitng blessings, again, makes me feel so happy....

Trying to catch a glimpse of the easter bunny running in the garden, behind the kitchen window comes in first!









supplies:
studio calico's may kit (again!!)
back ground paper american craft (featured in magpie club may kit!)
I am runnign out of these rubbons Hambly!! need more !!

On sunday , DH tries to take off the small wheels on my girl's bike!! too early baby!!


here is to another week of crazyness at work!!

do you hear me counting the days towards summer big break (we get 2 whole months off!!!) .............................................................................................sigh!

thank you for your visit!!
enjoy your week

XOXOXO
Sophie



bonjour amis francophones!!

j'ai enfin trouvé un design qui me plaise pour scrapper mes photos de pâques!! enfin!!
Je n'arrivais pas à me résoudre à éliminer certaines photos et je voulais lister nos "joies de Pâques" (encore en train de compter mes petits bonheur..... décidément, ça me rend vraiment très heureuse!!)

matériel:
kit de mai Studio calico
rub ons Hambly (disponibles chez "bulle de scrap" notamment)
papier de fond: american craft sunshine

et mon homme a essayé d'enlever les petites roues de ma fille!!!!! trop tôt.....

bizzzzzzzzzz

Sophie

3 commentaires:

  1. Wow - this is outstanding! You are so very talented! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Yep - it's now officially Winter here in Australia! Brrr! I think I'll keep scrappin' about the Summer and ignore Winter! LOL! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. j'adore toutes tes petites touches de couleurs, un peu de jaune ici, un peu de rouge par là... c'est très subtil et ça rend super... encore une magnifique page !
    Plein de bisous

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground