{Time flies! }

mardi 3 août 2010

GOSH where is July gone!!!
Well.. i have been busy recently , scrapping and looking after my lovely kiddos!

I wanted to share
some layouts and a mini album i did !
  • first the layouts:
This one is my favorite! i just ADORE this DELOVELY collection by Cosmo Cricket! isn't it just perfect for summer activities??! also used ELLE'S studio labels.




This second layout i made about my boy! i sprayed the background on top of a mask and used transparent paper that i printed .



Last but not least here is a mini album i did using the fantastic ELLE'S STUDIO summer 2010 DOCUMENTED : i bought it online, printed it and had a blast scrapping it!
I found the idea for this project on
Sheri's blog : here. You can find a video made by Sheri about how she did her own mini album! it was soooooooo inspiring i couldn't resist! i bought the set and did it my own way although some ideas are inspired by Sheri! i rarely do mini albums but this time it was so much fun to do, and the tags and flags were so easy to use that i feel like starting again soon!
I used Echo Park summertime collection as well as some Dear Lizzy american craft products. The front page and the back page are covered with fabric. I glued pieces of these gorgeous Webster's page ribbons!
Here are some pics of my album! at the moment it hangs on my wall ! thank you Sheri for the inspiration!!

And don't forget that at ELLE's studio's blog there is a journaling class starting on the 8th of August !! it seems so much fun!! just click on the Blinkie on the top left to get linked!!

Thank you again for your comments ! They usually make my day!!


En français:
bonjour!! nous voilà déjà en Aout!!! arghhh!! stop! ça va trop vite!! j'ai été bien occupée ces derniers temps avec les enfants et un peu de scrap!

La première page est faite avec les adorables papiers DELOVELY de cosmo cricket et des étiquettes ELLE'S studio.

La deuxième est une petite expérimentation!! du spray, du calque imprimé, du transparent Hambly et une merveilleuse photo de mon petit bout!

Enfin le mini -album!! je n'en fais pas souvent mais je me suis amusée comme une folle pour faire celui-ci! j'ai utilisé ELLE'S STUDIO DOCUMENTED SUMMER 2010 que j'ai téléchargé, imprimé et décoré. J'ai trouvé l'idée sur le blog de SHERI : ici. Elle donne le lien pour trouver le kit et propose une leçon vidéo sur la façon dont elle a fait son propre mini. C'est adorable ! j'ai utilisé le kit à ma sauce , en utilisant les papiers Echo park summertime et des produits Dear Lizzy. J'ai recouvert la couverture et le dos de l'album de tissu! Bref! Je me suis fait plaisir!!

Voilà! en espérant que ça vous plaira!!
Merci pour vos adorables commentaires!! Ils illuminent mes journées!!


2 commentaires:

  1. Love what you did with both the mini and the layouts! Absolutely adorable!! Thank you so much for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sophie your mini is gorgeous! I love it! The Dear Lizzy line goes perfect with it! You rocked it girl!

    Thanks for your kind comments you always leave me on my blog!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground