little yellow rabbit!! creative scrappers #108

mercredi 30 juin 2010

hi!! here is my take on this gorgeous sketch!! i used pictures of my boy playing with a rabbit toy!!
and used my sewing machine too!
papers are websters page as well as the ribbon and stickers. I used american craft brads. I wanted soft tones and a baby atmosphere. I love the vintage look of the paper with the drawings !
so cute!!
have a great day!!

voici ma proposition pour le sketch 108 de creative scrappers! des photos toutes douces de mon boy et des papiers webster's page un peu vintage avec les dessins d'enfants et de jouets en fond! j'adore aussi leurs rubans qui sont à tomber à la renverse!! j'ai toutes les couleurs!!
voilà ! bonne nuit !! et à bientôt!!






1 commentaire:

  1. Love the added elements in the lower right corner - beautiful take on this sketch. This sketch is the one in progress on my desk right now too!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground