{ NOVEMBER PAGEMAPS }

lundi 11 novembre 2013


 I realized I never posted my contribution to November Pagemaps sketch with Basig Grey RSVP collection. Well! here it is!

A fun sketch , quite out of my confort zone, but that is alsways a good way to fuel my creativity!
Here is what I made:


 And a few details:


that owl is so so cute! right?


That is w quick one from me! Today is bank holiday here in France: we are celebrating the end of the war.

It is a glorious day even though it is very cold.
hope you are all well

hugs
sophie 

3 commentaires:

  1. Coucou, j'ai vu ta page et j'ai reconnu ta petite fille... une magnfique page aux très belles couleurs, bravoooooooooo, bisette de Belgique

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ca fait bien longtemps que je n'étais pas venue sur votre blog, et je vois qu'il y a plein de belles pages réalisées ces derniers temps. J'adore les couleurs de celle-ci : à la fois vive et automnale !

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground