{ NAVY & SEQUINS/ a Crate Paper Challenge }

vendredi 23 août 2013

 Hey dear friends!!:)

This week over at Crate Paper , we were challenged to use Navy and Sequins on our projects! and YOU ARE CHALLENGED too!!:)  Go and check out the blog for more info on how you can participate.





I decided to use this big chevrons paper from the Pier ( really this collection is a must have) and cut out the darker part to replace it by navy paper from Maggie Holmes spring collection:

Then I cut my title with my Cameo out of some POW navy paper:




My journaling is written on 3 strips of white carstock and added to the chevron sides.

The Sequins are tucked under pieces of vellum I stitched on top of the navy paper:



a touch of yellow to brighten up my navy and voilà!

Now, that's all from me folks!
hope you enjoyed this one! and I hope you will make a take on this challenge! 


have a great day
sophie

bonjour amis francophones!
aujourd'hui je partage ma participation au challenge de la semaine sur le blog de Crate Paper: Il fallait utiliser du bleu marine et des sequins.

Je me suis beaucoup amusée sur cette page, à découper et coller, coudre et créer suivant les formes chevrons de mon papier de base. 

Une touche de jaune pour éclairer le bleu, et voilà!

vous pouvez aussi participer à ce challenge: vous verrez peut-être votre page sur le blog de Crate Paper si vous êtes sélectionner: allez, lancez-vous!

allez, bisous
sophie

3 commentaires:

  1. Lovely! I'm inspired to incorporate sequins and chevrons into a layout soon. Beautiful work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. what a FABULOUS way to use those sequins!! GREAT layout!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Très belle page ! J'adore la transparence et les sequins !

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground