{ White space : an AMERICAN CRAFTS layout }

mercredi 12 juin 2013


 hello fellow scrappers!
do not worry , I did not abandon my love for scrapbooking! even though I am spending a lot of time sewing right now and enjoy doing so very much!



I made this layout yesterday : I don't usually create such designs but wanted to try something new and I am happy with the result: Lots of Amy Tan Yes please, a tad Mayberry and some stuff form my stash.



the tiltle is a Amy Tan Sticker,

  and the yellow striped vellum is Mayberry:


Those Studio Calico wooden stars are one of my all time fav item!


Hope you are having a good week! the sun is here for good and we love it!

Thank you for your visit!
hugs
sophie

bonjour!
voici une petite page pour American Crafts, un design différent que je voulais essayer avec beaucoup de vide. J'ai eu un peu peur au début mais finalement je l'aime beaucoup , cette page , très garçon!


allez, je file .... les devoirs m'attendent...et une petite fille boudeuse aussi!!
biz
soph 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 commentaire:

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground