{ PAPER COLLAGE FOR CRATE PAPER }

jeudi 25 avril 2013


This week's CREATIVE WEEKLY over at the Crate Paper blog is all about paper collage and monochromatic color scheme!
There are some fabulous creations : the gals really outdid themselves!
Here is my humble contribution to the challenge: a monochromatic in blue to match my amazing girl's eyes color!
Truly those eyes ... I can I not melt! she is so my pretty girl!!:)

  (feel free to click on the image for a better enlarged view)

 I mainly used Maggie Holmes and DIY Shop items  but also some Party Day like this little pinwheel:


The envelop is part of the mini album embellishments from Maggie Holmes collection:



thank you for looking!
have a great day
hugs
sophie

6 commentaires:

  1. Such a neat and fun layout. Love all the details you have used. Warm regards, Sandra

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'adore cette page et en effet, quelle beauté ta petite Blandine!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Merci pour ton commentaire sur mon blog! Ce que tu fais est tout simplement magnifique. Ce qui se dégage de tes pages est si agréable. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. sublime!!!! Mince, il est un peu tard pour me mettre à ma table de scrap....... ce sera pour demain!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground