{ belated PROJECT 12 january 2013}

mercredi 13 février 2013

For those of you who are following my PL and Project 12 adventures, here is my spread for January.
I really find that keeping to a spread a month takes the pressure off me and I am really enjoying this adventure.

I made this using flairs by Badges Folie for my guest post this month.


I did stick to a pink (redish)-blue-yellow combo for this spread.



Here are some close ups:



I decided to handwrite my journaling: I have really improved on that fornt this year and I have come to like my handwritting.

And I find that it gives soul to a page, really.

Do come back tomorrow: I will be joining my American Crafts friends for a little celebration!!
hugs
sophie

bonjour amis francophones
pour celles qui suivent mes aventures en project life et project 12, voici mon premier mois de l'année. 
Je trouve que réduire le projet à une double page par mois enlève beaucoup de pression et apporte beaucoup de plaisir: nos journées sont souvent répétitives et 2 pages suffisent pour documenter un mois. 
J'ai choisi le journaling à la main: une fois de plus pour plus d'efficacité et aussi par ce que j'ai appris à apprivoiser et à embellir mon écriture récemment et maintenant je la supporte!!

allez, revenez demain , pour la Saint-Valentin! Je me joindrai à American Crafts pour une petite célébration!

allez, bisous bisous
sophie

1 commentaire:

  1. I do the same, one or two pages for one month... No pressure, just a few pictures to summerize the month...
    Beautiful!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground