{ some catching up }

dimanche 11 novembre 2012

 hi everyone and happy sunday!
today I would like to share 2 layouts:
the first one I made quite a while ago with a mixture of Crate Paper "older collections":




and the second one which is one of my layotus for this month's gallery over at Elle's Studio.
it is a "halloween is over... now what " kind of layout!




I used circle and large tags fromm Spooky Tales collection to document a" not so halloween picture":
my kids like to dress up all the time for no reason at all: this year my boy loved this tiger costume, but I have a feeling next year will be more Spiderman like!!









anyway! our autumn break is over here in France and I am back to work tomorrow! argh ! I have got this sunday evening blues sort of feeling! don't like the feeling very much!

have a great day
sophie

5 commentaires:

  1. Two beautiful layouts. I like the patchwork-look of the first one and how you cut out the letters.I also love the circles and the sewing on the second one.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'aime beaucoup, et j'adore toujours observer tous ces petits détails !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your Pages are so adorable! I love them!!
    And i want to tell you, that I took one more of your Pages as Inspiration for my Challenge. Here at my Blog: http://straccis-scrapblog.blogspot.co.at/
    And in the Forum: http://scrapbooktreff.plusboard.de/schnipselinspiration-nr-6-t22147.html

    Thank you again!! LG Bine

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground