{ I DECLARE A HOLIDAY }

mercredi 15 août 2012

(sorry I had to delete the previous post for publication reasons! THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS )

 I have had this song in my head all summer "holiday" by Sarah Sample!
I had to make a layout using the title and feeling of that song:) to express how we all got in the mood for" staying home vacations" back in july!



  I used Crate Paper Littte Boy blue collection: I was in love with this yellow paper and wanted to do somthing fun with it:I cut out some parts and backed them with bits of 6*6 paper pad.
 Some cherons are mounted on 3D glue dots to add dimension to the layout.





 I just LOVE these alpha, they actually feel like felt! they are so colorful!

To recreate the feeling of joy I made confetti and printed my journaling on white carstcok that I trimmed in shape of banners!

supplies: 








You can find these items HERE


hope you are having (or HAD) the holiday you dreamt of!!

hugs
sophie



bonjour mais francophones!
(désolée j'ai dû supprimer le post précédent pour cause de publication! merci pour vos adorables commentaires!) 
voici une page faite avec la collection Little Boy blue de Crate Paper!
je voulais retranscrire notre besoin de vacances! le besoin de prendre le temps, de rester ensemble...
j'ai coupé les chevrons et j'ai utilisé des bouts de papiers derrière.
pour ajouter du volume, certains chevrons sont montés sur du scotch 3 D.

les confettis et les bannières ajoutent au côté festif des couleurs.

j'espère que vos vacances sont à la hauteur de vos rêves!
biz
sophie


4 commentaires:

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground