{ Bits of summer / des bouts d'été }

mardi 7 août 2012

 HI you all !
 this is another one of my Elle's Studio August Gallery layouts!
for this one I lifted myself: I made a similar layout for an article I wrote for a french magazine and I wanted to make another one for my boy.
All you have to do is to wrap baker's twine around your background paper and then use pegs to hold any tag you own!


Easy!


hope you have a great week: here is what my days look like:










 SO... you may understand why I am happy when THIS finally happens at the end of the day!!:)



hugs
Sophie

bonjour mais francophones!
voici une autre page faite pour Elle's Studio! C'est un self lift puisque j'ai lifté une de mes pages faites pour un article dans le magazine Esprit Scrapbooking. J'avais fait une page pour ma fille et j'ai voulu reprendre le design pour mon fils. 


J'ajoute quelques photos de ce à quoi ressemblent pas mal de nos journées! et j'espère que vous comprendrez que la dernière image est la bienvenue quand le soir tombe!

biz
sophie

7 commentaires:

  1. Une fois de plus, tu ravies nos mirettes avec cette jolie page !!!!!
    Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. SUBLIME ta page et quelles belles photos! Je te comprends. Moi aussi j'adore être avec eux et J'ADORE quand ils sont au lit. Dis BRAVO (j'ai reçu ENTREARTISTE!!!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. super jolie page encore une fois!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. FANTASTIC layout!! GORGEOUS shots of your kids--totally get why they are tired! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Quelle merveilleuse page!!! Waoouu, elle est superbe!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Love this layout to pieces! I might just have to lift your lift :-) such great summer shots. Love the mountains in the background. Perhaps in my next life I Can live by mountains?

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground