{ WHO? ME? }

mercredi 20 juin 2012



Hi dear readers!!
sorry for neglecting this blog recently but I have been crazy busy with the end of school year.
I also created a lot of things I Can't share for I created them for a challenge hosted by Entreartistes magazine. hope you know this great magazine, created by Celine Navarro.
This challenge will lead to choosing the scrapbooker of the year of the magazine!
one of the challenges was to create a self portrait.
but I almost NEVER create sel portraits!!arghhhhhhhhhh
SO I did struggle!
I made  2 versions and chose one I love thanks to some dear online friends (thanks girls!!) who were kind enough to give their most valuable opinions!!

Here is the layout I DID NOT submit!

I used the new Echo park sweet day collection which is soooooo lovely  and my Cameo:
to be honest this text wasn't easy to create: I had to print out living enough space for some of the words and then transfer the sheet to my Cameo and make sure all the words would be in the right place!!

nightmare!


I didn't submit this layout because I thought the colors were too soft and didn't really reflect both my usual style and personality!

but I do like it!!
 

The layout I submitted is much more fun and creative design wise.


thanks for visiting!
have a great day
Sophie

bonjour amis francophones

Je ne sais pas si vous êtes au courant mais le magazine entreartistes organise le concours de la scrappeuse de l'année.
Il faut faire 5 challenges et cette année ce n'était pas si simple!

Un des challenges était de faire une page autoportrait! un cauchemar pour moi: j'ai fait 2 versions très différentes et grâce à l'aide de mes amies en ligne et de ma famille (MERCI ET BIZZZZZ!) j'ai fait mon choix.
Je vous montre ici la page QUE JE N'AI PAS CHOISI!! 
j'ai utilisé la collection Sweet Day de Echo Park et ma Caméo ( un cauchemar pour faire ce texte qui n'a  l'air de rien!!)

Je ne l'ai pas choisie parce que je trouve que les couleurs sont trop pastel et que l'ensemble manque de peps: mais je l'aime bien quand même!
l'autre est bien plus sympa!
merci de votre visite!
merci de vos comm!!
bizzzzzzzzzzz à toutes
sophie 

6 commentaires:

  1. je suis avec toi sur ce coup là... je croise pour que tu gagnes, tu as le talent pour... et surtout comme je ne participe pas, tu as toutes tes chances hahahahahahah !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. ben moi je l'aime cette page!!! alors j'ai hate de voir celle sue tu as choisi!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. J'espère bien te voir (je me permets le tutoiement) en scrappeuse de l'année.
    En tous les cas, je ne sais pas comment est l'autre page, mais celle-ci me plait beaucoup

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. this layout is STILL GREAT! TOTALLY impressed with the journaling--TOTALLY amazing!! GOOOD LUCK to you!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Quel travail! Cette page est superbe. J'adore! Bonne chance pour le challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground