{ color wheels! / la roue des couleurs}

mercredi 16 novembre 2011

When I received my Scrapbook Circle November kit in the post, I fell in love with the colors and I wanted to use all the papers at once!

For that last layout created with that kit, I created “color wheels” with virtually all the sheets of papers from the kit! Look how they work well together! It was my way of celebrating Fall and its beautiful colors.

the helper:

You can read my first ever post over at Scrapbook circle blog here!!

Thank you for your visit!

Enjoy your day!

sophie

7 commentaires:

  1. this turned out SO AWESOME! I love the color wheels, I agree the blend of colors are SO yummy! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. wow........you totally a touch of brilliance on this one, sophie. Its awesome

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Those color wheels are simply brilliant! Headed straight to my pintrest board! Thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Superbe ma soph, et toujours rassurant de voir que tu alimentes ton blog. Je t'embrasse. Your lovely sister!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. looks like this http://gingergrace.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/10/new-page-in-the-garden-and-a-new-blog-home.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hey! I know this is kind of off-topic but I needed to
    ask. Does running a well-established website such as yours
    require a lot of work? I am completely new to blogging however
    I do write in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    Feel free to surf to my web site: TN Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground