{ happy (inter) national scrapbooking day!!!}

samedi 7 mai 2011

Yes even in France we do celebrate NSD!! and surely it becomes ISD!!

I didn't get much time to scrap today but I did want to take part on some of the fun!!

So I decided to follow Elle's studio's festivities! as Elle is such a nice lady , always so supportive and kind!!


They are having a lot of fun at their blog!
I took part in the sketch challenge during nap time! it was a quick one and I usually ponder forhours over my layouts so it is simple but I do love the end result:
here is the sketch:




and here is my take:















I used 4 tags from their new "handmade layers colection" I LUuuuuuuuuuuuuVE!!

I also wanted to share another layout I did on friday using also a lot of Elle's studio!!











well that is all for today!! I hope to take part in more challenges tomorrow!! but for now I must go and bathe my kiddos!!

hope you are having fun and found time to scrap today!!

XOOXOXOX
Sophie



bonjour amis francophones!!
joyeuse journée (inter) nationale du scrap!! le rêve sur le web si vous voulez mon avis!!mais comme je n'ai pas pu m'enfermer dans mon bureau toute la journée comme j'en rêvais, je n'ai pu participer qu'à un challenge sur le site de Elle's studio que j'adore!!
j'ai fait une page à partir de leur sketch, une page très simple mais qui
me plait bien!

et je partage aussi avec vous une autre page faite la semaine dernière et pour laquelle j'ai aussi utilisé beaucoup de elle's studio!
voilà!: c'est l'heure du bain!!

passez un excellent week-end!



4 commentaires:

  1. I love what you did with that sketch! SO cute!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. beautiful NSD layouts. Love the banner,button,lacey cluster.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Absolutely love your take on the sketch. The squares look awesome, and your color picks on both layouts are so gorgeous. I am getting addicted to sketches.

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground