{ it is bath time!! a layout/ l'heure bleue }

mardi 19 avril 2011

Bath time is great!
I usually come back from work exhausted!
and while my girl plays in her room, I put my boy into his bath tub with many toys to play with!!
While he plays , I speak to him or read a book , sitting on the bathroom floor....
and sometimes I take photos!!

















supplies/ matériel: papiers / paper and embellishments: Pink Paislee daily junque,
tags: elle's studio
butterflies: cosmo cricket


have a great day!!

XOXOX

Sophie


bonjours amis francophones!

l'heure bleue!! l'heure du bain est un moment très agréable: assise à côté de mon fils, je peux lui raconter ma journée ou lire un livre pendant qu'il joue !! il adore ça et moi aussi!!

alors j'en ai fait une petite page toute simple mais que j'aime bien!! des papiers Pink paislee daily junque, des tags elle's studio et des embellissements cosmo cricket!!

passez une bonne journée!
XOXO
Sophie

8 commentaires:

  1. The layout on this is so fun. Love all of those circles! I like how you journaled and added different bits of things to each circle.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey Sophie,this is amazing!!
    Pretty work!
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is FABULOUS!!! I love how you've used the circles like that!!! Genius! I also love the whole composition of your layout with the photo at the top like that - very very clever!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow, love the circles, and the holes you punched. Great details. The banner with the 'M' is so cute.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. this is wonderful sophie! i love the repeated circles and how you embellished some of them :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love this layout! The circles are great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Love it Sophie, it is beautiful. Have a wonderful Easter.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love the little circle photos in the LO, so cute! :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground