{have you tried japanese binding ? / Avez-vous essayé la reliure japonaise?}

dimanche 6 mars 2011

I always like to try new techniques, like to challenge myself:
so I decided to start exploring the world of "bindings": I made a "japanese" binding on this mini and I love the end result!
also created a window opened a a serie of layered edges.
used Lily Bee paper for the cover and all the pages are American craft City park.

It is a very random album, compiling some pictures of my kids I love !


































supplies: cover paper: lily bee
all other supplies: american craft city park : papers, stickers, ribbon
american craft ribbon
masking tape.


if you have any goods ideas on how to photograph minis, you are welcome to share them!! I did struggle and am still not happy with the result!!


leaving you now, hoping you liked it!!
I have 5 days holidays left and I intend on using them the best way ever!!

thank you again fo your lovely comments!! they DO make my day!!

XOXOXOOX

Sophie

bonjour amis francophones!!

alors je me lance dans la reliure japonaise!! un peu de couture sur un mini album: un resultat assez agréable et une reliure très solide.
j'ai voulu faire une petite compilation de quelques photos ensoleillées!!

allez je vous laisse pour profiter des quelques jours de vacances qui me restent!!

XOXO
sophie

3 commentaires:

  1. Ooooh! What an awesome mini!!! It's so fantastic - love that little window and how you can see the layers and different edges - this is just brilliant!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bravo copine! tu es vraiment forte pour le scrap! Plein de bisous

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground