{ candyfloss and 18 months layout / barbapapa et barbouille!}

lundi 28 mars 2011

This week end was carnaval here!
we played the game fully: candyfloss (I mean the biggest candyfloss ever seen on the surface of the earth!!)









games, make up and parade!!

(please ignore the terrible makeup!! I had to "obey" my children!! after all it was THEIR special day!!ahaha!)


and I had time to do a very clean layout using studio calico's into the woods kit! it is part of my boy's monthly layouts!





how was your week end?
thank you again for your lovely comments!! they always make my day!!

XOXOXOX
Sophie

bonjours amis francophones!!
ce week end c'était carnaval ici!!
alors j'ai joué le jeu à fond!! barbapapa géante, pêche aux canards et défilé!

et puis voilà la dernière page "anniversaire " de Maxence!! j'essaie de m'y tenir même s'il me manque quelques mois!!
j'ai utilisé le kit into the woods de studio calico: des papiers cosmo cricket salt air ( j'adore leur chipboards!!) et studio calico (pour le fond) , les autocollants sont aussi de studio calico. Vous pouvez les tgrouver ici.

bonne semaine à tous.
XOXOX
Sophie

3 commentaires:

  1. I want to be one of your kids! That cotton candy is making my mouth water! How fun! And thanks for the comments on my blog - you are truly my kindred spirit across the ocean.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. oh such fun!! I'll be one of your kids too. You can feel the fun in those photos!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hey Sophie, I am loving the look of that Candyfloss, I want to be at the carnival too!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground