{ perfect baby, imperfect shots! / bébé parfait, photos floues! }

vendredi 25 février 2011



it is better when he gets to be in the picture? right??



I am back from yet another week in hospital for my boy!
I hope it was the last one EVER!!

I haven't got much to share scrapwise today.
Am working on a few projects, I can't share right now.

So I could summarize my day like this:
perfect weather
perfect baby boy
imperfect shots







love that feeling!

a big thank you to all of you who take time to comment! thank you for your kind words!

XOXOX
Sophie


bonjour amis francophones!
de retour à ma maison! j'espère que ce sera la dernière semaine à l'hôpital pour très longtemps!

peu de choses à vous montrer côté scrap, des projets en cours que je ne peux pas encore montrer!
alors voilà le résumé de ma journée:
temps parfait
bébé parfait
clichés flous

et une conversation avec ma maman qui m'a fait un bien fou! ah! les mamans! il n'y a rien de plus bon!!



gros bisous!!

sophie

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground