{ a whole year remembered / se souvenir de toute une année }

vendredi 31 décembre 2010

2010 has been amazing!
so much happening:
a new home, going back to work, and so much scrapping!!

I loved every bits of it.
yesterday as I scanned through all my photos and layouts
I was overwhelmed by love and thankfulness!


I decided to make a layout to celebrate 2010!
I love you 2010!





supplies: american craft Love papers, rose brad dear Lizzy christmas and alphabet Jenni Bowlin studio!!



And to finish of this year , here is a little colllage of my favorite layouts made this year:



Tomorrow is the first reveal of the new team at ScrapTiffany!!
my first layout as a DT!! woot woot !
who could dream of a better way to start the year!!


I am still hesitating over my 2011 word! go and check Ali Edwards' blog for more info!

sending you all lots of love and joy for the new year!

amis Francophones!
2010 a été une année fantastique!
une nouvelle maison, le retour au travail, et beaucoup de scrap!!
Hier en passant en revue mes photos de cette année j'ai été envahie par l'amour et la gratitude!
cette année m'a vraiment gâtée !
2010 je t'aime!!

J'ai donc créée cette page avec la nouvelle collection LOVE de american craft!

et je vous propose un collage de quelques unes de mes pages préférées de l'année!

Demain c'est mon premier pot en tant que DT sur scrapTiffany!!
quelle meilleure façon de commencer l'année?


Je vous souhaite à tous une excellente fin d'année!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground