{ bad blogger, exhausted mother, frustrated scrapper... but still smiling!! / maman épuisée, scrappeuse frustrée.. mais toujours le sourire!}

vendredi 15 octobre 2010

oh yes ! i must have a gift for happiness! because i keep smiling even though my days have been exhausting recently with 2 kiddos sick and soooooooooooooooooo much work to do !
But i have made it through this week and i am holding onto the idea that there is only one week to go until the autumn break for us here in France!!
That means fun with kiddos and time to scrap!! i have recieved my new Magpie club october kit and it is just perfect!
all the items are scattered on my desk awaiting to be used! and i can't wait!!
i had time to do this layout using bits and pieces from the previous kit ( and I added my own sassfras las stickers!) . Tara really is great at adding perfect little elements such as these sequins! go and check these kits!










and i am doing "secret projects"!! first time ever , so I just give you a sneek peak!! just like great scrappers do ( I can gloat a little!!)

and i will tell you more in november!
thank you again for all your great comments! i love to read them!! have a perfect week-end!

bonsoir!! c'est un peu la folie ici et il me tarde d'être en vacances!! je vous livre un projet fait avec mes kits Magpie club que j'adore!
et un petit indice d'un de mes projets "secrets" en cours! j'en ai 4 sur le feu! pas mal de boulot! mais que du plaisir! je vous en direz plus en novembre!!

passez un bon week-end!

1 commentaire:

  1. Sophie your layout is gorgeous! I agree about the Magpie Club kits! They are awesome! I can't wait to see your full reveal of that sneak peek! I looks like it's going to be great!

    Thanks for always stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground