{ Into the woods: 2 Crate Paper layouts }

lundi 14 octobre 2013


 Better late than never!!
On friday , I had a post over at Crate Paper blog about my love for all things wood in the new collections.
I shared 3 layouts included these 2 new ones I love:

"September":


I used this gorgeous wood paper called "Laughter" as a background on half of the layout.
Because the layout has strong linear lines, I balanced them with circular shapes. I punched out pieces from both the wood and green patterned papers and set out to create a visual triangle with them. The cute brads with the boy and girl silhouettes were the perfect addition to my photos and wooden background.





and " Thread and needle":

 
I used the wooden patterned paper, "Memories", from Close Knit. It looks like a beautiful inlaid floor and I love the mix of colors. It reminds me of the interwoven thread my girl is using for her new knitting project.
I cut a piece a paper the same width as my photo, backed them with yellow paper ("Fabric") and set them on top a happy green background ("Togetherness").


 Then, I played up the chevron pattern. I accented it with diagonals trimmed from other Close Knit patterned papers using pop dots.



well! hope you like them both! you can see the whole post over at Crate Paper here. 
And this week , we are having a "chalkboard" week! hope you will join us!!
hugs
sophie


bonjour amis francophones!

2 pages pour le prix d'une ce soir!!

2 Pages sur le thème du bois: j'adore tous ces papiers et embellissements bois de la collection Close Knit! Alors j'ai créé ces pages pour un post qui a été mis en ligne vendredi dernier sur le blog de Crate Paper. 


Et en ce moment sur le blog nous vous invitons à sortir vos ardoises: car c'est le thème de la semaine! alors, j'espère que vous participerez !
biz
sophie

5 commentaires:

  1. This diagonal LO is very clever, I love hoe it looks. I need to do something like that)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Toujours aussi beau et doux, je suis fan!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. WONDERFUL--really like both creative layouts!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. These are awesome Sophie!!! Love the designs...

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love both ones! The diagonal design is so cool!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground