{ Carte Postale: Basic grey double pager }

vendredi 6 septembre 2013



Today I have my first post up on the Basic Grey blog!
I am sharing a double pager and a bit of my creative process.

I am not usually a double pager maker but I enjoyed this process and using Carte Postale made it so simple!!
here is the right side:



and here is the title page:


I am crazy about those flairs and fabric brads:



And the Tape strips... mmmh how yummy!!

anyway you can see the full post here and find the list of supplies.

have a wonderful week end
sophie 

bonjour amis francophones

mon tout premier post pour Basic Grey!!! pfiou! c'est fait! j'espère ne pas vous décevoir!! j'ai adoré faire cette double page avec la collection Carte Postale avec mes photos préférées de nos vacances à la maison!

vous trouverez tout le post et la liste des fournitures ici!

bon week-end
sophie

3 commentaires:

  1. Love this! The two sides work perfectly as a two pager!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Magnifique double page ! Quelle douceur et quelle délicatesse ! Un vrai bonheur pour le yeux !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Félicitations pour cette première publication chez Basic Grey ! Ces 2 pages sont superbes !!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground