{ an advent calendar banner / American Crafts tutorial }

mardi 20 novembre 2012

 HI All!!
today I am so very excited to share my advent calendar banner with you!

I made it with Kringle and Co by American Crafts and LOVED the process!
it was so quick and easy!
I listened to Diana Krall singing " Winter Wonderland" and drank lots of tea in the process!

those tags are the base of my calendar:


I created cards to insert inside the tags with papers and embellies from the collection:





then placed the cards inside the tags adding here and there some sweet things
then I stitched the whole thing together and ....



 and hung it on my wall! with washi of course!!






you can see the COMPLETE TUTORIAL HERE! 


can't wait for the first of december!!
have a great day
hugs
Sophie

bonjour amis francophones!
je suis très fière aujourd'hui de partager avec vous mon calendrier de l'avent, façon bannière. Je l'ai fait pour American Crafts avec leur collection Kringle and CO et j'ai adoré le faire, tout en écoutant Diana Krall chanter "winter wonderland"! 

vous pouvez voir le tuto complet ici!

lancez-vous! que serait le mois de décembre sans un calendrier de l'avent?? 

biz


sophie

8 commentaires:

  1. Quelle originalité ! Il est magnifique !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I *love* this idea... I saw something similar at a store the other night, and loved it so much I wanted to figure out how to make it - and yours is even better! I love the pocket tags, those are *perfect*... beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wahouh!!! Quel travail! C'est extra, magnifique! Quelle belle idée et quel beau matériel! Bravo Soph'! Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Très belle idée, j'aime beaucoup !

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Superbe et original ! J'adore !
    Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground