{ ALL NATURAL : a Crate Paper layout }

mercredi 19 septembre 2012



Tis week over at Crate Paper's Blog is all about natural and neutral colors!

I dig out all my Crate Paper supplies and had fun documenting my girl's back to school day!
  Wood grain is really my favorite pattern to create with. On this layout, I combined different types of wood grain patterned papers from Crate's diverse collections (Emma's Shoppe, Story Teller, Little Boy Blue) and mixed them with cream colored papers (the background paper is from the Farmhouse collection) and wood shapes from the Little Boy Blue Collection. I added a touch of green and brown thread via stitching. I find that the neutral colors really help to put the emphasis on my photos and that's what I was looking for! I also like that this "Back to School" layout uses an unexpected mix of colors and patterns, too.




those chevrons were inspired by similar ones I saw on one of Davinie Fiero's perfect layouts!




oh I Love these wood Shapes!


Go and check out what the ûber-talented ladies of the team have created!! they ROCK!

hope you join us in this creative challenge!

have a great day
sophie

bonjour mais francophones
cette semaine sur le blog de Crate Paper nous laissons notre créativité parler autour du thème: "tout naturel": le bois, le brun , le kraft, le gris, .... laissez vous tenter!!

J'ai fouillé dans mes tiroirs pour rechercher mes papiers préférés et m'amuser avec différentes collections: Little Boy Blue, Story Teller, Farmhouse....les formes en bois sont de la collection Little Boy Blue (garçon ou fille ce sont les mêmes!)

allez , laissez vous inspirer et retourner au naturel!!

et au fait, avez vous vu ma SPLENDIDE NOUVELLE BANNIERE ??
Elle est l'oeuvre de mon amie Eilahtan ! géniale non? vous pouvez suivre Eilahtan** sur Pinterest, Elle a un goût sûr pour tout! Merci encore pour ce nouveau décor et bises à ta petite loutre :)

bonne fin de semaine
biz
sophie



2 commentaires:

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground