{ THE STORY : part III / get out of the grid!}

dimanche 29 avril 2012


 Hi my friends!
Hope you had a great week-end!
Today I would like to share my favorite layout from the ones I created with Scrapbook Circle May kit: THE STORY

and yes, I kind of see a pattern here!!
this layout summarizes my current obsessions with...

confetti...







grids.... 
even if I am a bit off the grid here!!


and chevrons ... of course!!


Is is all about how my boy gets hold of the make up when my girl and I are playing "beauty salon" and makes himself up as an indian!!



Hope you like it too!

it is mostly Cosmo cricket and Elle's studio's tags, some Hambly white rubbons and that gorgeous Jillibean soup chevron paper!
the rest is just machine stitching (with light pink thread ) and some confetti and vellum!

Easy! try that "out of the grid" designs!! so fun!

have a great day
sophie


bonjour mais francophones!

j'espère que vous avez passé un aussi bon week end que moi!
Pour commencer la semaine voici ma page préférée faite avec le kit de Scrapbook circle de mai
Une grille pas très rectiligne mais c'est ce qui me plaît!

Cette page est une somme de toutes mes obsessions du moment: une grille, des chevrons, des confettis, et de la couture (beaucoup de couture!!) à la machine bien sûr!

Les tags sont de Elle's studio et de Cosmo Cricket, les rub bons sont de Hambly et le papier chevron (une merveille ) est de Jillibean soup!!
la recette du bonheur!!:)


passez une excellente semaine!
Sophie

5 commentaires:

  1. This is just beautiful, Sophie - keep sharing those confetti idea - I now have a huge bag of it just waiting to lift more of your fabulous ideas! I'm such a fan!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'adoooooooooore !!!!
    Je craque complètement sur la pochette calque pleine de confettis !
    Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. très ingénieux les petits cadres en couture! j'adore!!
    bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. this is SO fun! I love those pictures--hilarious!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. j'adore cette mise en page !!!
    Bizz

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground