{ YOU + ME / PART II }

vendredi 30 décembre 2011

Hello fellow scrappers!

Today I would like to share one more layout from the Scrapbook Circle January kit:
I loved this kit so much!
especially that chevron paper !
For this layout
I created starbusts because I wanted to translate the happiness of my boy.






I used the felt yellow banner to add some happy colors!




journaling reads:
mister tickles: your laughters turn my life into a party!

Pour cette page j'ai créé des cocardes pour traduire la joie, les éclats de rire de mon fils. J'ai ajouté des morceaux de feutrine jaune pour une touche de couleur vive.


I hope you get our newsletter!
because if like me you are in love with chevrons right now you are going to love this chevron template!
you can find it in Scrapbook circle shop!
Can't wait to get mine!







Today we woke up to a LOT OF SNOW!!



thank God I had my helper to clean the car!



Aujourd'hui nous nous sommes levés sous la neige!
Heureusement que j'avais mon aide de camp pour m'aider à nettoyer la voiture!!
du coup on reste au chaud et on scrappe!! youpi!
( message perso à ma famille: NON!! ces photos n'ont pas été prises avec un CANON 1100D!! il faudra attendre ce week-end pour l'avoir!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!)


Thank you for taking a peek!


AND A WARM WELCOME TO MY NEWEST MEMBER : RORY! thank you for signing up for my blog!! unfortunatly I can't get to your blog!!hope you leave a comment so I can get to know you more!


have a great day!
sophie


1 commentaire:

  1. le bout du tunnel n'est donc pas loin!! Bravo pour ces dernières créations et on aurait aussi aimé se lever avec de la neige, le jour de l'an s'annonce pour nous plutôt pluvieux! Gros bisous et merci pour cette spéciale dédicace familiale. Caro

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground