{ il dolce fare niente ../ the art of doing nothing..}

mardi 12 juillet 2011


Italy is my real homeland: I feel so perfectly fit for that place: perfect and abundant food, great fashion, loud conversations and beautiful landscapes!! suits me!!

we had such a blast last week... it was hard to come back although I love my house !
here are some photos of our stay there:

oh spaghettis!!!!


the color of that sky!!! sigh!!





treasure hunt!






who is in charge around that pool!! hey!!

the best ice creams in town!!





and..NO! you won't se me in my swimming costume!! ahahah!!

have a great day!!
XOXOX
Soph




bonsoir amis francophones!!
l'Italie est vraiment mon pays de coeur: je veux dire: de la nourriture excellente ET en abondance, du beau partout, des paysages à tomber, du soleil et le farniente!! oh oui! c'est fait pour moi!!
alors voici quelques photos de notre semaine merveilleuse au pays de Dante et de la gelato!!

bonne soirée

XOXOX


sophie
SO

4 commentaires:

  1. that looks amazing....amazing. what fabulous photos. welcome back.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. rho, tu me donnes envie là !!! j'ai bien l'impression que vous avez profité à fond de ces quelques jours de vacances !!! bientôt des photos italiennes scrappées ????

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Looks like you had a fun time. I should get around to posting vacation photos as well...there are just so many to choose from! Going to Tuscany in September and can't wait. Loooove Italy too

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You look like you had a blast Sophie, so beautiful. Love the photos of the children, so sweet.

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground