{ french mother's day and a layout!!/ joyeuse fête des mères!!}

lundi 30 mai 2011

Hello sweeties!!
this is going to be a quick one!!
let's start with a layout!











supplies:
studio calico's lawn party may kit
Elle's studio's tags.


and on a more personal note: it was mother's day on sunday!

Being a mother is such a huge, crazy experience and we are all hiding our "superhero" dress in the closet!! so we deserve big happy mother's day!

Sunshine and nice kids (well, my boy resisted the perfect photo idea, though!!) , great cake and champagne! that was my mother's day, this sunday!!! perfect!!







I love them so much! I was spoiled with cuddles and presents!!

Anyway! hope you have been blessed with a good mother's day too!

I'll be back tomorrow to share my take on Elle's studio thursday sketch!

Night has fallen on our good old France, so good night from me...

XOXOX
Sophie



bonsoir amis francophones!
Juste une petite page et des photos de ma fête des mères!!
Je pense que nous avons toutes un costume de wonder-woman caché dans le placard, alors c'est normal que nous soyons fêtées dignement!!ma journée a été merveilleuse! j'ai été gâtée de câlins, dessins et cadeaux! même si mon boy fait de la résistance en matière de photo parfaite!!

le soleil se couche sur nos montagnes!!
bonne nuit...

XOXOX
Sophie





7 commentaires:

  1. Look at how beautiful you are! Glad you had a delightful day - you are right our superhero capes have earned us a day of delight!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is incredibly beautiful. I love every bit of it. It is so inspiring!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. bonjour Sophie, jolie page, fraiche et tendre, j'adore les petites bannières en haut et bravo pour la couture !
    Tu es une bien jolie maman et je suis sûre que tu mérites tous tes super cadeaux!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. WOW Sophie! I totally LOVE this page! I really really really LOVE it! The circles and the mix of pps and everything is awesome!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Gorgeous page and gorgeous photos Sophie...hope you had a lovely day!!!
    Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Sophie, I am so glad that you had a wonderful Mother's Day! The pictures say it all! Oh, your layout is adorable! I love all the elements that you used to create such a beautiful design!

    Hugs my friend,

    Renee

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Love this! Just fabulous! I'd pin this layout if I was on my laptop (on hubby's right now).

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground