{ moo-rvelous sunday!! / un dimanche "vachement " sympa!! }

dimanche 17 avril 2011






Today we went to see the cows !
the kids were really impressed and my boy was "mooing" until he went off to bed!!!!!



we enjoyed some beautiful landscape!!





tell me.. what did YOU do today???


I wanted to thank all of you who left such wonderful comments recently!! and also a big thank you to my new followers!!
please do tell me who you are as some profiles are anonymous.
thank you for visiting this blog of mine!



ps: did you see that Elle's from Elle's studio showed one of my layouts on her blog!!! I was so proud as I looooooooooooooove their products! thank you Elle!!

XOXO
Sophie



bonjours amis francophones!!
aujourd'hui nous sommes allés voir les vaches et la laiterie!! l'endroit était adorable et les enfants ravis!! mon garçon a fait "meuh" jusque dans son lit!!!


qu'avez-vous fait de beau aujourd'hui????

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground