{ MAKE IT WORK!! il faut que ça marche!!}

vendredi 11 mars 2011

There are products I rarely use: black paper for instance is something I haven't used in a loooong while !
I got a sheet of black bazzill in my february studio calico's kit.
I thought I would leave it to sleep in my stash.
But then I read about the weekly challenge over at their blog !! pick up an item and make it work!!
so I tried !
I had this photo of my girl I took last year. I love it! I really wanted to put the emphasis on it so I thought a black background could be nice!!










I don't know if it works for you , but I do like this layout about my unique girl!!



and incidently this viking turned a year and a half on the 9th!!




to think he was like that 18 months ago makes me go "sigh" !!



hope you enjoyed your visit!! please do come back!
holidays are calling to an end for us here!! and gosh! I can't tell you how much I am not looking forward to goint back to work!!!hukkk!!


thank you again for your comments!!

XOXOXOO
Sophie



bonjour amis francophones!!
le challenge de la semaine a studio Calico était d'utiliser un produit que l'on a du mal à sortir du tiroir et de faire en sorte que ça marche sur la page!!

pour moi qui aime le blanc et les couleurs , les pages noires sont un cauchemar! mais je me suis attelée à ce challenge et j'ai décidé d'utiliser une feuille noire!!
j'ai retrouvé cette photo de ma fille qui date de mars 2010, et que j'adore. J'ai trouvé que le fond noir permettait de mettre l'accent sur la photo.


cette page est aussi ma participation au challenge entreartistes de la semaine: utiliser les agrafes!!


en bonus!! quelques photos de mon viking qui a eu 18 mois le 09!! et une photo de la période de sa naissance: tout ça me fait pousser de profonds soupirs!!!!

merci encore de votre visite!! revenez à l'occasion!

XOXOXOX
Sophie

2 commentaires:

  1. Sophie I love your layout! It is really just so cute. I love using black cardstock. It seems to really make the colors pop! You took on the challenge and did it well!

    Your little cutie just melts my heart! He's so adorable. They do grow fast! Trust me, mine was that age yesterday and just got married!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. amazing work,i love the black background!!
    Have a nice weekend!
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground