{ entreartistes }

vendredi 28 janvier 2011

I don't know if you are aware that in France we have one of the most awesome scrapbooking art journal magazine? it is "entreartistes" magazine, and it features artists such as Tara Anderson, Larissa Albernaz and the editor and creator is the fabulous Celine Navarro!!

Their blog gives you weekly inspiration and this week was all about winter!
so here is my take on the challenge!!




I layered papers from american craft city park and fabric strips!
had fun distressing the papers and spraying the bakground!!
here are some close ups!




supplies/materiel:
-papiers/ papers: american craft city park
- étiquettes/ labels et tampons/stamps: american craft city park
- stickers: sassafras lass





My heart is breaking when I think that this funny boy is going to hospital next monday to have surgery.
My heart is comforted to think I will be with him for that week long experience, trying to make him feel secure!
I wish I could take the pain away for him so he could only be cured without pain.
please pray for us this coming week!

and bare with me : I will be back at the end of next week with the new ScrapTiffany color challenge!

Thank you again for your sweet comments!! have a great week!


bonjour amis francophones!!!

voici une page faite pour le blog du magazine "entreartistes ": le challenge de la semaine était inspiré par l'hiver!
je me suis amusée à travailler avec du papier et du tissu, à coudre et abimer!
un peu de pshitt et des tampons american craft, un peu de 3 D aussi! tout ce que j'aime!

cette semaine je serai un peu absente! mon bébé va se faire opérer! je suis anxieuse mais soulagée de savoir qu'il va être enfin soigné.
merci encore de votre visite!

XOXOX
Sophie

4 commentaires:

  1. how very very pretty!!!Amazing page,i love the colors!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. will be thinking of you and that sweet little boy! hugs!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's definitely a cutting edge and inspirational magazine. Hope the surgery goes well and your son gets better very soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love this layout Sophie. The color is amazing!
    Have a great day!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground