{ thankful thursday ! }

mercredi 10 novembre 2010


today I am thankful for :
peace:
today is bank holiday in France! celebrating the end of World War I! peace ! isn't that a great thing to celebrate!?
and I get to stay home with kiddos !

birthdays: I love celebrating birthdays and celebrating life! My neview turned 15 on friday last week! oh my God! 15 already that makes me......well .. old!! :)

being organized!! I did my christmas shopping (yes I did!!) yesterday for the kiddos and I am so pleased to have found all the treasures they had put on their lists and with no crowd in the shops! no queue at the cashier!! yeah!!!


on the scrappy side: Here is what I did for ELLE's studio november challenge:











supplies/ matériel: papiers, brads et embellissements rond: papers and round embellishments and brads: american craft City Park.
Big Tag numbers and scalloped tag and date tag : Elle's studio design

I bought the vintage number tags from Jessica Sprague, you can also download the scalloped cards: just click on the links in the list of supplies!

So here are the 3 things I am thankful for listed on my layout:
1. 2 kids who adore each other
2. a great house to live in!
3. a husband who is a great father!

Also wanted to share a card I did for my neview's birthday! I rarely do cards but I am quite happy with the result.


supplies/ matériel: papiers et embellissements : american craft city park
banner and cloud: sassafras las.

Thank you ever sooooooooooo much for your lovely comments!! have a great end of the week!


bonjour amis francophones!

me revoilà avec mon jeudi reconnaissant! aujourd'hui je suis reconnaissante pour les jours fériés!!
les anniversaires: qui a-t-il de plus beau que de célébrer la vie? et le fait d'être organisée: croyez-le ou pas , j'ai joué au père Noël hier pour mes enfants et c'était juste le top: il y avait tout ce que je voulais, pas de foule et personne à la caisse!! royal!

je vous fais part de ma version du challenge de novembre à Elle's studio (ah oui ! je suis à fond!! on ne pourra pas dire que je n'ai pas fait des efforts!) et une carte faite (avec un peu de retard: pardon mon Théo!!) pour l'anniversaire de mon adorable neveu!!

Merci encore de votre visite!! je suis très touchée que vous preniez du temps pour venir me voir!!



3 commentaires:

  1. Hi Sophie, yes I am in England and thank you for your lovely comment.

    You have a gorgeous LO and card. Beautiful xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. GORGEOUS layout! The colors, the details, the design, the photos and the sweet journaling--ALL fabulous! Love the card too :) How wonderful to be done with your Christmas shopping! I have started (which is a miracle for me lol) and I really hope to be done early this year.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello Soph !

    De retour de la crop, je me suis "jetée" sur ton blog ! Que de jolies choses ! J'aime beaucoup ton style ! Plein de belles idées ! Bravo !

    J'ai été très heureuse de te rencontrer pendant cette délicieuse crop à Chambéry.

    Alors, au plaisir de te recroiser un de ces jours... ici ou là.........

    Nelly

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground