{ True stories! taking my first class!}

lundi 25 octobre 2010


Hi ! today is the start of a class given by Shimelle, a great scrapper! it is all about learning how to journal one's life and experience!
I was lucky enough to win a place in this class over at Doris' blog! thank you so much Doris! the class includes 3 weeks of prompts, ideas, guests designers and exercises! i am so happy!
go and check it out!


it is really coming at the right time as the challenge over at the studio challenges this week is to create a layout where journaling takes 50 per cent of the space!! so this class was all I needed to get started!

I also wanted to share a layout I did this week end : it was the sunday's sketch over at Studio calico but i never managed to upload my layout! so i just share it with you today! I also sent it to Scraptiffany as they had a banner challenge last week (but i think I was too late for that one too!!!) anyway , I like my layout: all supplies come from the october Magpie club kit which is sooooo perfect! thank you Tara, once again!





thank you again for your lovely comments!! have a great day!

bonjour amis francophones!
aujourd'hui commence une classe de journaling par Shimelle et j'ai vraiment hâte de commencer!
justement le challenge cette semaine au studio challenges est de faire une page contenant au moins 50 pour cent de journaling! Top! juste ce qu'il me fallait!

voilà! c'est les vacances! il fait très froid! je regrette le doux automne que nous avons eu les semaines passées ; alors je vous fait part d'une page faite sur ce thème! tout provient de mon kit d'octobre de chez Magpie club! il est fantastique!!
merci encore pour vos commentaires!! à bientôt et bonne semaine!!!

4 commentaires:

  1. Sophie your layouts just get more and more amazing! You're rockin' it girl! You should totally apply for Elle's Studio DT. She is the best! Aren't Shimelle's classes great too? Have a great week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Sophie, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today (and all the others too :o) I LOVE your layout...the banner with the leaves is such a super idea, TFS!! By the way, to get a subscription living in France is really easy, if you follow this link https://secure.palmcoastd.com/pcd/eSv?iMagId=0596T&i4Ky=IL01 you can fill it in online & pay with your credit card. Living in South Africa, plenty of my buddies do it this way. If you don't come right let me know & I'll get someone from the sub department to contact you with more info. Thanks for being such a great fan! Hugs
    Kim

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Coucou, super ce Kit !
    J'adore les photos aussi !
    J'ai mis deux nouvelles pages sur mon blog :)
    Gros bisous à tout le monde !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Merci beaucoup pour ton commentaire sur mon blog, ça m'a fait super plaisir :)
    Bisouuuuuus !

    RépondreSupprimer

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground